I've finished my Smooch tank! And I love it! Neat yarn, neat lace edging, neat tank. As I mentioned before, I reworked the pattern to suit my needs. The eyelet and chevron pattern was worked over a different number of stitches and rows in order to remain uninterrupted when seamed. Sizing was changed (the waist was nipped in by 2.5 cm, the chest and crossback was widened by 2 cm, the neckline was shortened by 2.5 cm and the armhole depth by .5 cm - the tank is a mixture of a small and xsmall size). I shortrowed the shoulders for shaping, binded them off and then sewed them using backstitch. Side seams were joined using embroidery floss , which made for a wonderfully invisible seam. And even though the neckline and armholes don't really need finishing thanks to the double chain selvedge, I've decided that I don't like how the armholes look as they are and will probably work a crochet edging around them because, apparently, I haven't had enough of finishing. Send a kir royale.
The tank has been finished since Friday, so in order to make up for my procrastination in taking photos I decided to compensate by uploading a number of them. (Which means that unless you've also got a DSL connection, this puppy might take a few minutes to load due to the number of kpbs on the page. But pictures are always fun, so it's worth it.)